Maxon returns with dual functionality for September 3D and Motion Design show
FRIEDRICHSDORF, Germany (PRWEB)
01 September 2021
Maxon announced its list of speakers for September’s 3D and Motion Design Show, the free virtual series of artist-focused presentations for 3D artists and animated graphic designers. Taking place September 14-15, this two-day event will provide attendees with access to an even greater number of presentations and tutorials from an impressive array of talented digital creators and animated graphic artists.
On day one, come listen to Maxon’s team of master trainers as they present the latest developments and updates to the Maxon creative tool suite, while day two welcomes a host of industry leaders to share their tips. , workflow tips and best practices. The show will premiere on September 14 at 8:30 a.m. PDT with Maxon CEO David McGavran providing exciting company news and announcements.
Featured speakers for September 14 include:
- Athanasios Pozantzis, alias “Noseman” is a Cinema 4D Master Trainer, tutor and creator of educational content for Maxon products, in particular Cinema 4D.
- Chad Perkins is an award-winning filmmaker, author, visual effects and motion graphics artist based in Seattle, WA. He is also an Adobe Certified Instructor, Certified Trapcode Expert, and the author of several award-winning books and online training courses.
- Elly Wade is a UK-based expert trainer and self-taught Cinema 4D artist who enjoys setting up quick ways to create great looking mograph designs with fast workflows to combine with After Effects.
- Maxime Raharjo helps creatives learn about color grading in Magic Bullet Suite as a resident colorist and trainer at Maxon. A former professional photographer with an infectious interest in film, his mission is to help creative talents gain lasting knowledge about color grading.
- Seth Worley is an award-winning director of shorts, commercials and how-to videos for Bad Robot and Sandwich. He is also co-founder and creative director of Plot Devices, and senior content creator at Maxon.
Featured speakers for September 15 include:
- Arnaud Mellinger focuses on solving technical issues related to 3D animation. For the past five years as CG / Motion Designer Supervisor at Moment Factory, he has worked on physical installations still revolving around a C4D and After Effects workflow with output up to 27K pixels wide.
- Darlene Sanchez is a 2D / 3D generalist with a focus on 3D. She is currently working as a motion designer for the Tampa Bay Lightning, a professional NHL hockey team.
- Michaela Maria Wartbichler is an Austrian-based digital artist and entrepreneur who believes the only limit to 3D art is your imagination. After founding her first business in 2013 as a classic graphic designer, she extended her skills to animation, visual effects as well as 3D and virtual reality. She has training in a number of traditional arts, from charcoal, pastels, scratchboards to writing a novel and even teaching the classical voice.
- Ryan talbot is a freelance 3D artist who has worked with a variety of notable clients including Nickelodeon, Nissan, New Balance, Lil Nas X, America’s Got Talent and more. His favorite tool is currently Cinema 4D, and one day hopes to write and direct a feature film.
Presentations from all Maxon 3D and Motion Design shows are broadcast live and available on demand shortly after the 3DMotionShow.com, as good as Maxon YouTube Channel. Viewers will be able to interact and submit questions via chat for the live question-and-answer sessions with the artists.
Maxon creates powerful yet accessible software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists energize their creative workflows. Its product lines include 4D cinema suite of modeling, simulation and 3D animation technologies, the various Red giant range of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools, high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions, and intuitive forger mobile sculpture app.
The Maxon team is made up of fun and passionate people who believe in creating and empowering a thriving arts community. From its popular and inclusive events to its Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and to better serve clients.
Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.
Share the article on social media or by email: